Iron shelf or plywood case, 5mm EPE foam layer separate each window, tie up and fix into iron shelves/plywood case
1 - 20
To be negotiated
Aluminium Awning window with AS2047:
1) We have many design of windows for different structure building for AU market. Such as double brick, brick with timber, concret, container house or prefab house, steel structure.
2) Surface treatment: powder coated, electrophoresis, heat transferring and fluorocarbon coating in different colors.
3) 6 years Gurantee and over 30 years experiences on windows and doors manufacturing
4) Engineered and tested according to Australian Standards AS2047 and AS1288
5) Windows and doors can used both in normal (N1 to N6)or cyclone area(C1 to C4) .
6) Glass: Clear, low-e, coated, fire resistance and comply with AS2208 & AS1288.
7)Design suitable for Australia market
Dark grey, matt black, sliver grey, gloss whtie or customization
AS 2047, AS 1288, WERS , SAI GLOBA
powder coated, electrophoresis, heat transferring and fluorocarbon coating in different colors.
Use winder or handle
Free on board or door to door
Feilong Doors & Windows is a leading manufacturer of quality aluminium & glazed products with 30 years of involvement in windows industry ,which has 35 years of construction experience in high-rises, houses, large scale steel structure projects, and project development. Feilong has a large and growing range of doors and windows suitable for residential and commercial applications,also produces a cyclonic rated series of doors and windows for Australian conditions,have 33 patents, most types of product approved by SAI Global laboratories and have been awarded the Windows Energy Rating Scheme (WERS) certification. 60,000 square meter factory is fully ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSMS accredited to ensure quality assurance and management of materials purchasing, production, quality assurance, packaging and continued after sales service, also could supply installation. Total number of projects completed up till now exceeds 1,500 units. Projects spread in NSW, VIC, QLD, Act-Canberra, SA, WA and Tasmania.